Important note: You can make a deposit only after you have successfully finished the identity verification process (KYC).
Making your first deposit
- Login to your Kriptomat account.
- Click Deposit in the header section.
- Choose Bank transfer / SEPA.
- Select Kriptomat’s bank account from the dropdown menu.
- You will see all the necessary SEPA payment details, including data about the transfer and the recipient. You can click Download deposit instructions if you want to receive the info in PDF format.
- Using the data provided in the previous step, make the actual deposit via your bank account. While doing this, please make sure that the payment is made from the bank account that is held in your name (the name of the owner of the bank account has to be the same as the name of your Kriptomat account). We don’t accept third party deposits.
- Click I made the deposit.
Please note: SEPA bank transfers can take up to 3 business days. You will receive an email and an SMS notification once the funds become available on your Kriptomat balance.
You can learn about minimum and maximum amounts that can be deposited in the Limits and Fees section.
Note: For each SEPA deposit, the bank applies a standard fee of 1,00 EUR.