1. The purpose of the Kriptomat Yearly Survey is to collect feedback and gather information from our users on the use of our platform, features, and planned products, to be able to draw meaningful consequences for the future. The purpose of the Kriptomat Yearly Survey Giveaway is to incentivize our users to complete the survey and to promote the Kriptomat brand.
2. Participation in the Kriptomat Yearly Survey and Giveaway will start once the email containing the link to the Kriptomat Yearly Survey is sent out to the users and finish on the 7th of March 2022 at 12:00 PM (CET).
3. Who can participate in the survey and the Kriptomat Yearly Survey and Giveaway:
a) The participants must be at least 18 years old. They can be citizens of any country in the world (The updated list of countries can be found here: https://kriptomat.io/global/) except the USA, Ethiopia, Iraq, Syria, Vanuatu, Nepal, Bolivia, Algeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Macedonia, Morocco, and Cambodia, due to certain regulatory prohibition/limitation of trading cryptocurrencies in these countries.
b) Participant traded at least once from 28th January 12:00 PM (CET) 2021 until 28th January 12:00 PM (CET) 2022
c) Participants who have provided their Kriptomat verified email address and have successfully completed all the questions in the Kriptomat Yearly Survey.
4. First, the user will have to click on the link received containing information about the Kriptomat Yearly Survey and Giveaway. The link can also be accessed here: https://kriptomat.io/yearly-survey/
By completing all the questions and agreeing to these terms and conditions, and by satisfying the above conditions the participant will enter the giveaway prize draw. The participants understand that participation does not mean to be entitled to a giveaway prize, but means a chance to win the prize.
5. Kriptomat Yearly Survey and Giveaway will end on the 7th March 2022 at 12:00 PM (CET) and winners will be announced within 8 working days from the end of the Kriptomat Yearly Survey and Giveaway, exact time is subject to be determined by Kriptomat to fit the best social reach.
6. Prize draw means that 101 winners from the eligible participants who successfully completed the Kriptomat Yearly Survey to be selected randomly by Kriptomat, methods are at the discretion of Kriptomat.
7. Prize includes:
1 (one) iPhone 12 phone and
100 (one hundred) Kriptomat branded T-shirts.
8. The prize winners will be notified of the winning by e-mail address (with which they participated in the giveaway) within 8 working days from the end of the giveaway. The winning users will receive an email with the notification about their prize and will be asked to accept the prize within 3 days of the receipt of the email by confirming their shipping address. If the winner does not reply to the email within 3 days and accepts the prize or does not confirm the shipping address, the Organizer will award the prize among other eligible participants.
9. Participants can withdraw their consent for participation at any time by sending a request for cancellation to the email address: [email protected]. In this case, the participant shall be excluded from further participation in the giveaway.
10. The giveaway excludes the participation of persons who are employed by the Organizer (Kriptomat) of the giveaway, and the related companies of the Organizer.
11. Each participant who participates in the Kriptomat Yearly Survey with the application in the above manner can participate in a giveaway with a maximum of 1 (one) registration. In the event that the application is sent again by the same or another person with the same email address, all applications will be declared invalid.
12. The results are final, no appeal against the results can be made.
13. With participation in the giveaway winners agree with the public announcement of their name and country on social media if needed for marketing purposes.
14. The winners of the awards confirm that they agree with these Rules.
15. In case of a tax obligation, the winner has to take care of notifying tax authorities about the reward and paying taxes by himself/herself.
16. The participants who have met the conditions under these Rules will receive the prize item at his / her's confirmed shipping address.
17. If the winners of the giveaway and newly registered users accept the prize, or if they do not object to the receiving of the prize within 3 working days of the receiving of the prize, all obligations of the Organizer to the winner shall cease.
18. The giveaway may be terminated in the event that there are circumstances for which the Organizer is not responsible or could not prevent, eliminate or avoid. In doing so, the Organizer reserves the right to award a prize among those who have participated in the giveaway until the moment interruptions occurred, or that they do not complete the giveaway without any obligation to the participants. Participants will be informed about the possible suspension/termination of the giveaway via e-mail and on the Facebook (FB) page. In these cases, the organizer is not liable for possible damage toward giveaway participants/users.
19. In case of violation of these rules of the giveaway, the organizer reserves the right to exclude violators from the giveaway without prior notice. Also, people who use illegal devices (ie hacker tools, viruses, etc.) or otherwise benefited through manipulation (for example, one natural person with multiple email addresses) shall be excluded. Also, persons who participate on behalf of third parties (with their knowledge or without their knowledge) shall be excluded from the giveaway. In the event of exclusion from participation in the giveaway, the prize-winner may be subsequently taken out of the prize, the awarded recipients are requested to return their prizes. If the subsequently excluded winner no longer holds the awarded prize, the organizer reserves the right to demand money from him in the amount of the value of the prize received.
20. Participants in the giveaway allow the organizer, as the manager of the personal data collection, to collect and process his personal data for the purposes:
performance of the giveaway in accordance with these Rules;
informing the winners according to these Rules;
announcement of giveaway winners in accordance with these Rules;
the purpose of informing about the offer, novelties, benefits, and other marketing purposes of the Organizer.
The Organizer will protect the acquired data in accordance with the General Data Protection Rules and other applicable laws. The organizer undertakes not to transfer personal data to third parties unless this is necessary for the performance of the giveaway or required by the law.
21. Participants in the giveaway allow the Organizer, who is the data controller, to keep, maintain and process the collection of collected personal data for the purpose of informing about the giveaway and the purpose of informing about the offer, novelties, benefits, and other purposes of marketing of the Organizer. Participants in the giveaway can send a written cancellation of the consent for data processing to the e-mail address [email protected]. The organizer will delete personal data from his records within 15 days of receipt of the request unless he is required to store the data by the law. All participants expressly agree that the winner is announced on the FB page (under the giveaway post).
22. The participant is deemed to be in agreement with these rules by participating in the giveaway. Furthermore, by participating, the participant explicitly declares that he is fully aware of these rules of the giveaway and declares that he fully agrees with them. It also undertakes to fully comply with the rules of the giveaway.
23. In case of non-compliance with these conditions, the participant has not participated according to the rules of the giveaway and shall be excluded from the game.
24. Participants participate in the giveaway at their own risk. The Rules will enter into force on the day of their publication.
25. Potential costs for participating in the giveaway (access to the web, sending telephone messages, etc.) are borne by the participants of the prize competition.
26. The organizer reserves the right to change these rules and conditions of participation in the giveaway. All changes and novelties will be communicated by the organizer to the participants on the same channel where the Organizer communicates with participants otherwise.
27. The organizer assumes no responsibility for any damage that would result from the acceptance or use of the prize, which the participants expressly agree with.
28. The organizer excludes any liability for any undesirable consequences that the participating users and/or anyone else will suffer as a result of participation in the giveaway. The organizer is also not responsible if the server is temporarily unavailable. In addition, the organizer is not responsible for any technical errors and disruptions that are not affected (such as network failures or electricity).
29. For disputes that have arisen in connection with this giveaway, the court in Tallinn, Estonia shall have jurisdiction. The applicable law of these terms is Estonian law.
Tallinn, 1st February 2022
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send us an email [email protected]