If you want to receive/deposit cryptocurrency, you will need a wallet address associated with your Kriptomat account. The address for each type of cryptocurrency is created the first time you buy it or receive it. You can have multiple addresses for each type of cryptocurrency, and you can reuse them.
To find wallet address to which you can receive the chosen type of cryptocurrency:
- Login to your Kriptomat account and navigate to My wallets tab. On this page, you can see your balances for each digital or fiat currency supported by Kriptomat.
- Find the type of cryptocurrency that you want to receive (e.g bitcoin) and click on the Receive button.
- If you chose bitcoin in the previous step, a "Receive Bitcoin to BTC wallet" dialog will be presented to you. Here you can see and copy your bitcoin wallet address. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code.
If you already have a wallet address associated with your Kriptomat account, you can simply reuse it.
To find a list of addresses:
- Login to your Kriptomat account and navigate to Settings page.
- Click on the Addresses tab. This page contains info about all addresses for each type of cryptocurrency you have ever received or bought on your Kriptomat account.
- Find the address for the type of cryptocurrency that you want to receive, and click on the blue icon at the end of the row. Here you can copy the address by clicking on the blue icon or scanning the QR code.
Once you find your wallet address, you can share it publicly with anyone from whom you want to receive payments, donations etc.
NOTE: If you want to send cryptocurrencies to your Kriptomat account, you need to first have a connected bank account.