To send cryptocurrency to another wallet, you need to follow the steps below:
- Login to your Kriptomat account and navigate to the My wallets tab. On this page, you can see your balances for each digital or fiat currency supported by Kriptomat.
- Find the type of cryptocurrency that you want to send (e.g bitcoin) and click on the Send button.
- If you chose to send bitcoin in the previous step, a "Send bitcoin to wallet" dialog will open up for you. Enter the amount and wallet address to which you want to send your digital currency. Please make sure that you entered the correct address for the correct type of cryptocurrency (for example, don't send bitcoin to an ethereum wallet). The minimal amount must be at least in value of 15 EUR.
- Press the Send button.
- SMS code will be sent to your phone number, and you will be asked to enter it in the dialog box. Alternatively, if you have enabled Google 2FA, you will have to input the six-digit code from the Google Authenticator app installed on your phone.
- Before clicking on the Confirm and Send button, we strongly recommend that you recheck transaction data once again, just to make sure that you are sending the right amount of cryptocurrency to the correct wallet address.