IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTICE:
Beware of fake brokers and investment advisors. Stop this process immediately if anyone is instructing you what to do, for example via the telephone or remote desktop applications such as AnyDesk, TeamViewer, etc.
Our team will NEVER call you!
If you received this link from a suspicious source or you were guided to this page by a third party, please do not continue and notify us immediately.
READ THIS IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTICE BEFORE YOU CONTINUE:
- We are NOT affiliated with any brokers or investment advisors. Working within websites like GiroFX, Libra markets, Olympia markets, Grandefex, Bilin Capital, Tima trade, Avex Capital, VMC-Global, WDC Markets, ProuFX and similar can potentially cause you financial damage. If someone contacts you as a broker or a representative of our company, report this immediately to our team via [email protected]
- We NEVER contact you on your phone number and we don't offer investment advice. If someone contacts you and says they are our employee, report their phone number to our team via [email protected]
- All of our emails are sent from the domain name kriptomat.io. Don't trust email messages sent from any other domain, such as ".com", ".net", ".org", etc.
- Read this article for more information.
Following our security procedures for fraud prevention, we may ask you to provide us with an ID confirmation photo (IDCP) before we actually confirm your deposit. This check is an important part of our Fraud Prevention Program. Read more about it here.
IDCP = SELFIE + WRITTEN NOTE + ID DOCUMENT
This is an extra security measure to protect you and prevent you from being deceived by potentially fraudulent brokers and alleged investment advisors or making wrong investment decisions.
An IDCP is a photo of the account owner, holding their ID document and a note next to the face to allow for facial confirmation of the ID document.
Checklist for producing a proper IDCP that can be accepted by our verifications team:
- The ID must be a valid identification document (passport, ID card). Please use the same document that you used to verify your identity on Kriptomat.
- The details on the ID must be readable. They cannot be blurry or out of focus.
- Must say: “I [insert your name surname] confirm that I am acting on my own and no one instructed me what to do. I am not working with a broker or investment advisor. I made the transfer of [insert amount] EUR to Kriptomat to buy cryptocurrencies.”
- Must include the deposit amount in euros.
- Must be handwritten, not typed.
- Must be in English.
- Must have the current date.
- Must have your signature.
- The text should be clearly readable and not covered up.
Pay close attention when writing the note! If even one word is different in the note, the photo will not be accepted.
- The ID shouldn’t be taped or pinned to the note. Both the ID and the note have to be held by hand.
- Hold the ID and handwritten note in your hand(s). Someone else can’t hold the note for you.
- It’s fine to hold both the handwritten note and the ID in the same hand.
- Your face, the ID, and the note all have to be clearly visible.
- Your fingers cannot cover any details on your ID or on the note.
- Your upper body and hands should be visible. Don’t be a head sticking out from behind the note.
- You cannot wear sunglasses, a hat, or anything that obscures your facial features.
- Have your friend or family member take the photo.
- Take the photo during the daytime when the lighting is good.
- When it’s dark outside and you’re relying entirely on indoor lighting, it’s harder for cameras to capture details.
Send the photo to [email protected]
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send us an email [email protected]