Important note: You can make a deposit only after you have successfully finished the identity verification process (KYC).
Watch our video to see the entire process:
To make a deposit:
- Login to your Kriptomat account.
- Click Deposit in the header section.
- Choose Bank transfer / SEPA.
- Select Kriptomat’s bank account from the dropdown menu.
- You will see all the necessary SEPA payment details, including data about the transfer and the recipient. You can click Download deposit instructions if you want to receive the info in PDF format. IMPORTANT: This is also where you can see your Reference number. Please include this number in your deposit.
- Using the data provided in the previous step, make the actual deposit via your bank account. While doing this, please make sure that the payment is made from the bank account that is held in your name (the name of the owner of the bank account has to be the same as the name of your Kriptomat account). We don’t accept third party deposits.
- Click I made the deposit.
Please note: SEPA bank transfers can take up to 3 business days, although they are usually done in 1-2 business days. You will receive an email and an SMS notification once the funds become available on your Kriptomat balance.
You can learn about the minimum and maximum amounts that can be deposited in the Limits and Fees section.
- Once your first deposit is credited to your account your bank account will be verified and added to your Kriptomat account automatically. Please, understand this is the only way to add a bank account to Kirptomat.
- For each SEPA deposit, the bank transaction fee will be applied, depending on the selected deposit method available in your country.
- At the moment only accepted Fiat currency at Kriptomat is EUR, please make sure to make a deposit in EUR.
- Fast, Urgent, Tele2 transaction - we accept only regular SEPA transactions. If you use additional options such as fast, urgent, tele2 there is a chance your transactions will be returned to you
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send us an email [email protected]