- If you have already made the SEPA deposit toward your Kriptomat account before, just follow the simple step by step procedure below.
- If you have never made SEPA deposit to your Kriptomat account, that is not a problem, just please read this article and follow step by step procedure there.
Fiat withdrawal on Kriptomat is easy and simple.😀
Watch our video to see the entire process:
To withdraw euros to your bank account:
- Login to your Kriptomat account.
- Locate the My Wallets section and click on the Euro. A dedicated page for Euro will open.
- Locate and click Withdraw. A new dialogue window will open up for you.
- Enter the euro amount and Choose a bank account to which you want to withdraw your funds (if you have made deposits to Kriptomat from multiple bank accounts).
- Click Withdraw to go to the next screen where you will have to confirm the transaction. Once you do this, you will receive an SMS to your mobile phone. Alternatively, you may need to enter the code that you see in your Google Authenticator if that is what you have set up as your primary method of two-factor authentication.
- Enter the verification code.
- Click Confirm withdrawal.
And that’s it! :)
When you make a SEPA bank withdrawal from Kriptomat, your request is usually processed within one hour. After your request is processed, it can take an additional 1-3 business/working days for the funds to reach your bank account. However, the funds will usually reach your bank account within 24 hours or even on the same day.
NOTE: For each SEPA withdrawal, the bank fee is applied.
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send us an email [email protected]