Yes. Kriptomat does offer business accounts.
Business accounts are intended for business purposes and are to be used by legal entities. This means that, if you want to trade with capital belonging to your business, this is the account type you should choose.
The verification process for the Kriptomat business is a standardized compliance measure for anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations.
To open a business account with Kriptomat, you should:
- Register a personal account here. A person with an authority to access the business account and trade on behalf of the legal entity should open the account (we strongly suggest one of the directors or ultimate beneficial owners).
- Once your account has been created, verify your personal identity by going through the KYC process.
- Send an email to [email protected] and request a business account verification.
- You will then proceed with filling out the verification form and submitting the requested documents.
- Once verified, a personal account will be upgraded to a business account.
The process consists of completing an online questionnaire and submitting supporting documentation. A signed declaration confirming the accuracy of the submitted information is required, authorising Kriptomat to complete the verification process.
Processing times for verification can take up to 1-2 weeks, depending on the level of public interest.