To generate a wallet address for a supported cryptocurrency:
1. Login to your Kriptomat account.
2. Locate the My Wallets section.
3. Click the cryptocurrency that you want to receive. A dedicated page for the chosen cryptocurrency will open.
4. Locate and click the Receive button. You will see a security notice reminding you to only send the chosen cryptocurrency to this address.
5. Click Show address.
6. Here you can see the wallet address of the chosen cryptocurrency. The address is presented in QR code form if you wish to scan it with a mobile device, and in text form, if you wish to simply copy it. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code. Please note that with some cryptocurrencies, i.e. XRP (Ripple), Stellar (XLM), you will need to use your wallet address and the destination tag.
How to find a list of generated crypto wallet addresses:
The address for each type of cryptocurrency is created the first time you buy it or when you go through the process described above. You can find them by following the steps below:
- Login to your Kriptomat account.
- Click your name in the header.
- Click My Account from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Addresses tab. This page contains info about all addresses for each type of cryptocurrency you have ever received or bought on your Kriptomat account.
- Find the address for the type of cryptocurrency that you want to receive, and click one of the blue icons at the end of the row. You can copy the address in text form or see the QR code.
You can generate wallet addresses for the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Stellar (XLM)
- TRON (TRX)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dash (DASH)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Augur (REP)
- Gnosis (GNO)
- 0xProject (ZRX)
- OmiseGO (OMG)
- Enjin (ENJ)
- Status (SNT)
- SunContract (SNC)
- Metal (MTL)
- Civic (CVC)
- Request Network (REQ)
- FunFair (FUN)
- Propy (PRO)
- Loopring (LRC)
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send us an email [email protected]