We're sad to see you leave! 😞
Firstly, you will need to have a zero balance before your account can be closed. If you still have a remaining balance in any of your wallets, you'll need to withdraw your funds to an external wallet or to your verified bank account.
If you want to close your account:
Login to your account.
Select Account settings on the upper right side of the screen.
3. Select Account information.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and select the Close my account button.
5. Here you will need to select the reason for the account closure and add optional feedback.
6. You then need to input your 2FA security code and tick the box in order to confirm that you are aware of the fact that the used email address and phone number can not be re-used in order to create a new account.
7. After you do this, you need to click on the button "Close account".
And that is it, you have now successfully initiated account closure.
NOTE: If you choose to close your account, it will be frozen for a period of 14 days. During this period, you will still be able to change your mind and reactivate it. After this 14-day period, your account will be permanently closed.
You can reactivate your account simply by logging into your account and confirming reactivation.
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send an email to [email protected]