Sorry to hear that. 😞 Most of the users successfully pass it in a few minutes.
You can repeat and try the verification more times by logging into your account. Read below to find out about the more common reasons for why the verification fails, and try to avoid these pitfalls.
Before you check the most common reasons just make sure that you:
- Are over 18 years old,
- Are a citizen from one of the supported countries
- Are using a supported document (ID card or passport) and a document that is not expired, damaged or unreadable
Most common reasons for document check fails are:
- Wrong document type - make sure that you’re uploading and taking pictures of a supporting document and the type you have previously selected (supported documents: Passport and Personal ID).
- Your document has expired - make sure that the document is valid.
- Poor picture quality - make sure that the whole document is visible and readable, there is no glare on the photo.
- Document - make sure that the document is not damaged and it has your signature
- Edited photo or screenshot - make sure the photo you uploaded has not been edited with image processing software (Photoshop, etc) and it is not a photo of a photo.
- Black & White photo - please make sure that the photo is in colour.
- Unsupported file - we accept jpg, jpeg, png and pdf files
Most common reasons for liveness/selfie fails are:
- You wore glasses - please remove sunglasses glasses when doing the Liveness check. Normal glasses should be fine if you also wear them on the document photo.
- There are other people in the picture - please make sure that only you are in the photo.
- Webcam problems - If you have problems with your video or webcam, then please use different hardware, smartphone, tablet, computer or similar device.
- Connection problems - You need to have an internet connection throughout the entire process. When the internet connection fails, please try another connection, maybe the smartphone internet or some other WIFI.
- You did not allow browser access to the camera - Your internet browser may ask you to allow our system to access your web camera. It is mandatory you allow this
If you still can't pass the verification, then please contact us via support chat or [email protected].