Our user-friendly platform allows you to add and directly charge a Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit card when buying digital currencies. The process of buying with a Credit card is practically instant.
Watch our video to see the entire process:
To buy cryptocurrencies with a credit card:
- Login to your Kriptomat account and go to the Buy & Sell tab.
- Select the cryptocurrency that you wish to buy.
- Select Credit card in the Payment Method section.
- Enter the euro amount that you want to spend or the crypto amount that you want to receive.
- Click Preview transaction. Here you can see all the necessary information about the transaction.
- To continue the process, click Continue to payment. Enter your name from the credit card used. Then enter the 16-digit credit card number. Input the expiration date of the credit card and its security code / CCV number.
- Click Pay. You may be directed to your bank’s website for the 3D secure check (the process is different depending on your credit card issuer) The system will now take a moment to confirm the purchase.
- Click Got it.
And that’s it! You have now successfully bought crypto with a credit card.
NOTE: For security reasons, you can buy digital currency with a credit or debit card only if your card supports ‘3D Secure’.
To determine if your card supports 3D Secure, you can contact your credit/debit card provider directly. Some banks will require various security steps to authorize a purchase using 3D Secure (text message, a bank provided security card, or security questions).