Important security notice
Once you send cryptocurrencies from Kriptomat, we will not be able to recover the funds. Please be aware that:
cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible and you may lose access to your funds if you send cryptocurrencies from Kriptomat to an external wallet address that is not under your control.
sending cryptocurrencies to any 3rd party address such as trading platforms, investment managers, and brokers may result in a permanent loss of funds. This is because these institutions and individuals may be fraudulent and are exploiting the fact that crypto transactions are anonymous.
sending cryptocurrencies to a wrong wallet address may result in permanent loss of your funds.
sending cryptocurrencies from one network to another one could result in a permanent loss of funds. (For example, you select BEP20 Network but are sending to the ERC20 wallet address).
To send cryptocurrencies to another wallet:
Login to your Kriptomat account on your mobile app.
Locate the Send section.
3. Click the cryptocurrency that you want to send.
4. Click all checkboxes to confirm that you understand what it means to send cryptocurrencies to external wallet addresses. Then click Next.
5. Select the correct Network you wish to use to send your assets.
Make sure to match the network on both ends. Otherwise, all funds will be lost!
6. Enter the Recipient's address. This is the crypto wallet address that you will be sending the funds to. Please note: with some cryptocurrencies, i.e. XRP (Ripple), Stellar (XLM), you will need to use the destination wallet address and enter the Destination tag. Click Continue.
7. Enter the Amount to send. This is the amount of crypto that you will be sending.
8. Click Preview transaction.
9. An SMS code will be sent to your phone number, and you will have to enter it in the dialogue box. Alternatively, if you have enabled Google 2FA, you will have to input the six-digit code from the Google Authenticator app.
10. Before clicking Confirm and Send, we strongly recommend that you recheck transaction data once again, just to make sure that you are sending the right amount of cryptocurrency to the correct wallet address.
You will also have to confirm the transfer via email if:
the sending amount is larger than 200 EUR,
it is a first-time transfer to a new crypto wallet address,
if you made multiple transactions in a short period of time.
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send us an email [email protected]