Google's two-factor authentication (2FA) is a great way to add an additional layer of security to your account.
To enable Google 2FA:
2. Login to your Kriptomat account.
3. Click your name in the header.
4. Click Security from the dropdown menu.
5. Click on the Enable Google Authenticator button.
6. Enter the verification code you received by SMS to your phone number. Click Verify.
7. Check the I have downloaded and installed the app. checkbox and press the Next button.
8. Confirm the action by entering the verification code received via SMS to your phone.
9. A QR code and authentication key will be shown to you. Go to your Google Authenticator app on your phone, press the “+” button and scan the QR code or manually enter the authentication key.
10. Check the I have scanned the QR code. checkbox and press the Next button.
11. Save the authentication key - we suggest that you write it on a piece of paper and keep it in a safe place (e.g a fireproof cabinet or a safety deposit box at your bank).
12. Check the I have saved the authentication key. checkbox and press the Next button.
13. Enter your Authentication key, login password and a 6-digit 2FA code which is generated in the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
14. Press the Enable button.
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send us an email [email protected]