We do not recommend this action due to security reasons. However, if you still want to continue, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Kriptomat account.
- Click your name in the header.
- Click Security from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Disable Google Authenticator button.
- Click on the Send me SMS verification code button and enter the code in the input field.
- Enter the Google Authenticator code and click on the Disable button. Your default authentication method is now SMS verification.
That’s it! :)