We do not recommend this action due to security reasons. However, if you still want to continue, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Kriptomat account.
2. Click your name in the header.
3. Click Security from the dropdown menu.
4. Click on the Disable Google Authenticator button.
5. Click on the Send me an SMS verification code button and enter the code in the input field.
6. Enter the Google Authenticator code and click on the Disable button. Your default authentication method is now SMS verification.
That’s it! :)
Do you still have any questions? Use the support chat to contact our support team or send us an email [email protected]